The Devon Lawn, Bandshell, Meinders Terrace and Sheridan street between Hudson and Robinson are now open! Thank you for your patience. We’re so happy to have the Arts Council of OKC’s Sunday Twilight Concert back this Sunday, 7:30pm on the Devon Great Lawn with the Tap Band.
Let’s celebrate the Devon Lawn’s summer with a look ahead to its events summer 2019
Arts Council of Oklahoma City Sunday Twilight Concerts
The Arts Council of OKC returns to the Gardens for it’s annual Sunday Twilight Concert Seris, Sundays, June through August, 7:30 to 9:30 p.m. at the Devon Lawn Stage in the Myriad Botanical Gardens! The concerts are free to attend and open to the public.
2019 Featured Bands:
- June 30: 145th Army Band (Big Band)
- July 7: Equilibrium (Soul/Jazz)
- July 14: Steelwind (Bluegrass)
- July 21: Son D’Cuba (Latin Pop)
- July 28: Empire State Band (Blues/Rock)
Get more band information here.
SONIC Summer Movies
Devon Lawn and Band shell
6pm Pre-show festivities, 9pm Movie begins
FREE Thanks to SONIC!
- A League of Their Own: June 26
- Top Gun: July 3
- Annie: July 10
- Wonder: July 17
- Aquaman: July 24
International Mud Day
- Saturday, June 29, 10am
- REGISTRATION NOW OPEN
Camp Out OKC
- July 13-July 14, 6pm-8am next day
- Details to come!
- Caturday, August 3, 7-10:30pm
- Meowtails to come!
Woodstock in the Gardens
- Thursday, August 15: Full Moon Bike Ride and Run (show your best Woodstock look!)
- Friday, August 16: “Woodstock”, the 1970 documentary
- Saturday, August 17: Woodstock Time Travel Live Concert
Hey man! More details to come!
Barre3 in the Park FREE Community Workout
Monday, September 9, 7-8pm