Looking for activities to do during spring break to make plans? Here’s a list of things to do in the Gardens during the next weeks:
Spring Break Pop-Ins
- Tuesdays and Thursdays during Spring Break
- March 12, 14, 19, 21, 10am-Noon
- Children’s Garden Porch
- $3 per child
- REGISTER TUESDAY, MARCH 19
- REGISTER THURSDAY, MARCH 21
Looking for something fun to do over Spring Break? Join us in the Children’s Garden as we celebrate the coming of spring with hands-on activities such as fruit and vegetable stamping, making weather wind sticks and seed planting. For groups of 10 or more call Lily Peppers at (405) 445-5162.
- Every Wednesday, March 13, 20 & 27, 10 am
- Visitor Center Lobby
- Best for ages 2 to 5
Bring your youngster for story time each Wednesday at 10 am. Books are nature-themed and selected based on the season. We’ll begin with an interactive song and children will enjoy creating a small craft after the story. Join us the last Wednesday of the month for reading and craft time with the Downtown Library. For groups of 10 or more please call Kodi Clifford at (405) 835-6789.
Botanical Balance FREE YOGA presented by Fowler Toyota
- March 12, 16, 19 and 23, Tuesdays, 5:45 pm and Saturdays, 8 am
- Check in at the Visitor Center and find out location which changes depending on the season
- Instructors provided by This Land Yoga
- Bring a mat, water, and an “open mind”
- Recommended for ages 16&Up
Practicing yoga in the Gardens has the added benefit of connecting you with nature. Classes are open to all levels, whether you are a beginner or an experienced yogi. The Gardens offer a space of beauty and tranquility to help relieve stress and quiet your mind.
Mo’s Carousel at Myriad Gardens
- REOPENS Saturday, March 16 and Sunday, March 17, 11am-5pm
- Open Spring Break Week, Monday through Friday, March 18-22, Noon-4pm
- Saturday, March 23 and Sunday, March 24, 11am-5pm
Mo’s Carousel at Myriad Gardens a permanent feature in the Pavilion next to the Children’s Garden. Cost is $2 per ride, and it is free for Family PLUS members. The token machine for the carousel takes credit cards and cash. It will take debit cards only if the debit card can also serve as a credit card. Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express are accepted.
Explore the Crystal Bridge
- Hours: Monday-Saturday, 9am-5pm; Sunday, 11am-5pm
- Adults: $8; Seniors (62+); Military; Students 13-19 w/ valid ID $7
- Children (4-12) $5
- FREE Children (3 & Under)
- FREE Myriad Gardens Foundation Members (Become a member today!)
The centerpiece of the 15-acre Myriad Botanical Gardens is the Crystal Bridge Conservatory, home to thousands of beautifully displayed tropical and desert plantings. Within the 13,000 square feet, you will discover 750 varieties of plants, a cascading waterfall and a sky bridge to experience stunning views into the tropical forest.