17-Day Harvest-Themed Festival runs Friday, October 5 through Sunday, October 21
One of the most treasured fall traditions in Oklahoma City – Pumpkinville presented by OGE Energy Corp. – will be October 5-21, 2018 at Myriad Botanical Gardens. The popular Children’s Garden will be transformed into a New England-themed Pumpkin Town that will feature thousands of pumpkins, hundreds of gourds, a variety of fall foliage and tons of fun activities. This event is sponsored by Express Employment Professionals with additional sponsors Tapstone Energy, Goldfish Swim School, E.L. and Thelma Gaylord Foundation, Midtown Vets, and Gray Blodgett CPAs. More than 16,000 pumpkins fill the Children’s Garden along with imaginative displays, creative crafts and fun games that celebrated the fall season. Visitors can enjoy riding the Pumpkinville Express Train on Saturdays and Sundays, Paint-A-Pumpkin, ride the Carousel at the Myriad Gardens, enjoy harvest themed vendors and other activities that were held onsite as part of our festivities.
Cost to attend is FREE for members and $8 per person for nonmembers. Children 2 and under are free. This Includes admission to Pumpkinville and the new Mo’s Carousel at Myriad Gardens.
As a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, Myriad Gardens Foundation depends on the generosity of visitors and friends to maintain the Gardens and to fund the 400-plus events held at the Gardens each year for all of the community to enjoy. Pumpkinville is a prime fundraising event with all proceeds benefitting the operations of the Gardens. Visitors are encouraged to purchase a family membership for $65 which entitles up to eight members of the same household to enter Pumpkinville, plus year-round free admission to the Crystal Bridge Tropical Conservatory and more. Those interested can join by visiting myriadgardens.org
For updates and to follow setup and families enjoying the harvest-themed event follow these social media channels @myriadgardens on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter under hashtag #PumpkinvilleOKC.
Pumpkinville Related Events:
Pumpkinville Sensory Night
- Children’s Garden
- Friday, October 5, 6-7:30 p.m.
- Myriad Gardens Members $10 per participant, adults FREE
- Non-Members $12 per participant, adults FREE
- Register online at myriadgardens.org
An event tailored for families with children with special needs, join us inside Pumpkinville for an evening of fall festivities! This event provides a more controlled and welcoming environment to experience our fall festival. No loud music and smaller crowds. Siblings are welcome! We will have festive booths, crafts and activities for everyone to enjoy. A light snack will be provided for registered participants. Registered guests that need handicap accessible parking should contact Rebekah Wade at email@example.com
- Story Time 11-11:30am
- Cider Press 11:30am-12pm
- Tarot Card Reading with Kodi from 1-2pm
Saturdays and Sundays
- Pumpkinville Express Train 1-5pm
- Last ticket sold at 4:30pm
- Pumpkin Stem Hour, 1-2pm
Mommy and Me Mondays and Tiny Tot Tuesdays
- 10am-12pm Include story time, cider press and another activity from 10-11am
- 11-11:30am Story Time
- 11:30am-12pm Cider Press
Home School Thursdays
- Pumpkin Stem Hour 1-2pm
- *Admission costs to be announced
Golden Hour Photography Sessions
- Sunday, October 7 and Sunday, October 21, 5:30-6:30pm. $50 for an hour session.
- Photographers can take this time to book their clients and hold photography sessions with a fall backdrop without public interference
Lifestyle Photography Class with Jessie Huff
- Sunday, October 14, 5:30-7:30pm (after Pumpkinville hours)
- Members: $40 Non-Members: $45
Fall Wreath Making with Kenton Peters
- Sunday, October 21 from 1:30-3pm
- Members: $30 Non-Members: $35
- Advanced registration required online at myriadgardens.org
Day of the Girl with Athleta
Thursday, October 11, 10am-12pm
Oklahoma Kettle Corn onsite
- October 8, 9, 10, 15, 16 and 17, 10am-5pm.
- Additional food trucks to be announced.
Spooky Pooch Parade Sponsored by Midtown Vets
- The Devon Lawn
- Sunday, October 21, 2-3:30 p.m.
- $10 per member dog
- $12 per non-member dog
- Register online at myriadgardens.org
Help us wind down the fall season by joining us for our Spooky Pooch Parade on The Devon Lawn. Enjoy spooky music by DJ Brian Smith, booths and fun for the entire family. The event will kick off with a performance from the OKC Disc Dogs, followed by our parade of pooches. Special guest judges will present prizes to the best and most creatively dressed pooches! You don’t have to register a dog to take part in the fun or even have a dog. Bring the family and be an observer and visit Pumpkinville.