Contracting Details & Cancellations
- Venue pricing is determined by location. A rental reservation is considered confirmed and binding after a contract has been signed and half of the total rental fee has been paid.
- Rental reservations on national holidays and holiday weekends, including New Years Eve, require an increase in hourly rates. Contact the rentals department at 405-200-1547 or firstname.lastname@example.org for rates and details.
- Payment must be arranged through Event Coordinators. Payments can be made over the phone, using any major credit card, by calling 405. 445.7092. Checks or money orders can be sent to: Myriad Gardens, Rental Dept., 301 W. Reno, OKC, OK 73102; or in person in the Crystal Bridge south lobby, Mon-Sat 9am – 5pm and Sundays 11am – 5pm.
- Renters can select a caterer from the Gardens’ preferred caterer list. There is a $450 opt out fee for a renter to use a non-preferred caterer. In addition, the Gardens will require the caterer to follow all catering guidelines, provide a copy of food permit license and liability insurance listing the Myriad Gardens Foundation; the City of Oklahoma City; and Oklahoma City Economic Development Trust as additional insured.
Primary Parking Options
- Meter parking around the Gardens’ perimeter streets of Ron Norick, Hudson and Reno. Meters are in effect Monday – Saturday from 8a.m. – 6pm. Meter time can be purchased in 15 minute intervals up to 2 hours.
- If available, the Gardens can rent a 50+ space Hudson/Reno lot evening and weekends.
- Cox Convention Center parking garage on Ron Norick has 847 spaces. Standard daily rate is $8.
- Parking Garage at 501 West Sheridan, corner of Sheridan and Walker, has 1116 spaces. Standard daily rate is $6.
- American Parking owns two lots directly south of the Crystal Bridge on Reno. These lots are only open if there is an event(s) downtown and public parking fees vary. You may inquire about renting the lots for your event by: visiting the American Parking Oklahoma City offices located at 221 Robert S. Kerr Avenue; calling 405-232-3171 or at www.americanparking.com
- (Parking Garage standard rates may increase depending upon level of downtown event activity)
- The Gardens will provide an on-site Event Coordinator to supervise setup, tear down, custodial and security needs to ensure a smoothly executed event. Custodial and security staff will be scheduled based on the event’s needs. Additional security may be required by the Renter if event is open to the public with an anticipated crowd of 250+.
- Renter may employ the photographer and/or videographer of their choice with the understanding that the Gardens may contact the photographer for their event photos for use in all manners. Renter must waive rights to compensation for the use of the photographs. To obtain a permit and schedule commercial shoots, contact Marketing Director Leslie Spears at (405) 445-7091. Myriad Gardens reserves the right to decline any photography permit requests.
Event Set-Up and Decorations
- If available, Renter is permitted to arrive prior to contracted event start time for set-up of rental area. Early arrival time is determined by the Event Coordinator. Please note: The use of duct tape or live flame candles in any indoor and outdoor space is strictly prohibited. Only real flower petals are allowed for décor or throwing purposes in any indoor or outdoor site. Decorations hung from any structure must not damage or pierce any surfaces.
- The Gardens’ 15 acre site often allows us to host several event rentals simultaneously. However, we guarantee simultaneous events are only booked when they do not negatively interfere with each other.
Discounts offered to:
- Active military
- Myriad Gardens’ Family members and above for children’s birthday party rentals and for any other private rental at the Patron Level and above.
- The Gardens requires rental insurance on events open to the public. Renter must provide a Certificate of Insurance for Commercial General Liability Insurances with contractual liability with minimum limits of $25,000.00 property damage per claimant and $175,000.00 bodily injury per claimant for damages or injuries arising out of a single accident or occurrence and a minimum per occurrence aggregate limit of $1,000,000.00 for any number of claims arising out of a single accident or occurrence. The Certificate of Insurance shall name the City of Oklahoma City, Myriad Gardens Foundation and Oklahoma City Economic Development Trust as additional insured’s for a minimum public liability insurance of $1,000,000.00 or current Oklahoma Governmental Tort Claims Act liability limits. The Myriad Gardens Foundation must receive the original Certificate of Insurance at least 30 days prior to the event. If Certificate of Insurance is not received 30 days prior to the event, the Renter will forfeit the rental date and the Myriad Gardens Foundation may rent the facility.
- Myriad Gardens is a non-smoking facility for all indoor and outdoor locations on its 15-acre site.