Beginning in April 2021, the Crystal Bridge Conservatory will be closed for a major two-year renovation. The Visitor Center on the south end of the building and the outdoor grounds will remain open during construction. We will continue to book group visits on our outdoor grounds. For more information, fill out the Group Tour Request Form or contact the Education Department at 405-445-5162.
Come tour the Gardens! Our 15-acre urban oasis features magnificent plants from all over! Whether alone or as part of a group, you will enjoy the beauty of the Gardens, expand your plant knowledge and receive personalized service from our friendly staff.
We welcome school tours, adult tours and more. When making your reservation, please specify if you would like a guided tour. Guided tours are subject to availability Monday – Friday and must be scheduled at least two weeks in advance.
“I am so excited that my school got another grant to come to your wonderful program on the rainforest again! We came last year and loved it! “ Megan Schmidt, First Grade Teacher, Heritage Trails Elementary
Adult & Student Groups
- To book your tour fill out our Group Visit Request Form. Once it’s submitted, you will be contacted to complete your booking. Due to the heavy request volume, please allow 2-4 business days for a response. For questions about group visits, contact Lily Peppers, (405) 445-5162 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Adult Guided Tours – Group tours, led by Garden Guides, are offered by reservation only. To book a guided tour, groups must have a minimum of 10 people and book two weeks in advance.
- School Groups Tours & Programs – The Gardens has many creative options to help students grow their minds. To book a student-guided tour, groups must have a minimum of 10 students and book two weeks in advance.
- Self-Guided Tours – Whether you have a lot of time or a little time to spend at the Gardens, our self-guided tour is a great alternative to explore the Gardens at your own pace. To ensure availability, we recommend that all groups larger than 10 people schedule at least two weeks in advance.
The below pricing reflects group rate and includes admission to the Crystal Bridge Conservatory. For every 10 kids you bring, 2 adults receive free admission.
- Guided Tour
- Adults/seniors/students/active military: $8 (plus tax)
- Children (4-12): $6 (plus tax)
- Self-Guided Tour
- No additional fee besides admission
- School Program
- Guided Scavenger Hunt: $5 (plus tax)
- REAP and Plants We Eat: $6.50 (plus tax)
- Adventure Packs
- Rentable backpack to use in our Children’s Garden. Pack contains multiple activity sheets and tools to help kids learn about nature in a hands-on way.
- Does not include admission to the Crystal Bridge Conservatory.
- Members: $2 (plus tax)
- Nonmembers: $3 (plus tax)
Book an easy lunch with our neighbor Cafe 7, who offers a variety of delicious options. Groups of 10 or more that mention they are doing a group tour with us get free delivery to the Gardens. A 24-hour notice required, and delivery is subject to availability. Check out your options here, and you can email Shannon at email@example.com or (405) 625-4885 to place your order.
Within 2-4 business days after you submit your Group Visit Request Form, you will receive an email including your tour confirmation, Myriad Botanical Gardens map and parking information. Please review this information carefully and notify Myriad Botanical Gardens immediately if you need to make any changes or cancellations.
Parking and Bus Information
The Myriad Botanical Gardens is located at Reno and Robinson in downtown Oklahoma City. All day parking is available on Sheridan Ave. Two-hour parking is available on SW 2nd and Harvey avenues. Embark’s Road Scholars program is a great option for getting students to and from the Gardens for FREE. For more info check out call their website or brochure or call (405) 235-7433.
We also recommend checking into taking the new OKC Streetcar. Learn more here.
Please check out our Frequently Asked Questions page to hopefully answer any further inquiries you have about group tours or school programs.