Devon Ice Rink Season
- Friday, November 9, 2018 – January 27, 2019
- Admission: $13 per person, includes skate rentals; $8 per person if you bring your own skates; Gardens Members skate for $7, includes skate rental
- Group Rate (10 or more guests) is $9 includes skates. Advanced reservation required for groups.
- Hours: Monday-Thursday, 3pm-9pm; Friday, 3-11pm; Saturday, 11am-11pm; Sunday, 12-7pm
- For holiday hours visit here.
Each holiday season, the Myriad Botanical Gardens transforms its seasonal plaza into the Devon Ice Rink, making for a winter wonderland set in a bustling downtown setting. At Devon Ice Rink, you can skate across 5,500 square feet of real ice, and indulge in seasonal food and beverage offerings. Lose yourself in a magical, park-like atmosphere surrounded by the glittering lights the Devon Ice Rink.
Winter Break Natural Card Making
- Tuesday, December 18, 10am-Noon
- Member $12; Nonmember $13
- Jeanne Parkhurst, local educator and teaching artist
- Best for ages 6 to 11
- REGISTER HERE
Create festive greeting cards using inspiration and items from nature to give as gifts to family and friends this holiday season. Kids will get to use a variety of supplies from the art closet and the garden to craft handmade cards and stationary. Kids can be dropped off for the program – perfect for kids on Winter Break.
- December 18, 10-11am
- Every Other Tuesday
- Member $3; Nonmember $4
- Best for ages 2 to 5
- REGISTER HERE
Join us in the Children’s Garden for an hour of songs, games, and interactive nature fun. Toddlers (and parents) will get to learn about the exciting world of gardens in an engaging and educational way. Each week features a new theme with corresponding activities and learning opportunities.
- December 19, 20 & 21, 10am-Noon
- Member $4; Nonmember $5
- Best for ages 6 to 10
Kids will discover the beauty and fun nature has to offer even during the winter. Join us each day with story time every 30 minutes, holiday ornament or gift making and interactive education. Every day has a different theme and craft.
Polar Express PJ, Ice Skating and Pancake Party
- Sunday, December 20, 6-8pm
- Park House Event Center
- Member: $25; Nonmember: $30; Non skating: $20
- REGISTER HERE
Do you BELIEVE? Join us for a morning of holiday festivities in the Park House Event Center. Guests will be able to ice skate at the Devon Ice Rink, drink hot cocoa, eat pancakes and create Polar Express crafts! Our special guest, Santa, will also make an appearance to read The Polar Express to children in attendance. Each child will receive a bell from Santa’s Sleigh. Wear your PJs to get in the spirit.
Winter Solstice Celebration
- Crystal Bridge Tropical Conservatory
- Friday, December 21, 6-9pm
- Crystal Bridge Entrance Fee: $5 for members, $8 for nonmembers
- Drinks and face painting available for additional cost
Join us for the longest night of the year. Come visit the Illuminations light show in the Crystal Bridge and enjoy additional entertainment featuring live music from Ocean, as well visits from the Sugar Plum Fairy, a Snow Globe Ballerina, and the Ice King and Queen. Grab a drink from Double Shot Bar Services or skate at the Devon Ice Rink open 11 a.m.-11 p.m.
Guided Walking Tour
- Saturday, December 29, 10-11am
- Last Saturday monthly
- Geared towards adults, children and leashed dogs welcome.
Expand your knowledge of Oklahoma plants and find inspiration for your own garden with our educational walking tours. Each month will feature different plants from our outdoor collection that make great choices for our region – from spring color to drought tolerant choices and more. Self-guided plant tour handouts are available in our north lobby.