Downtown Oklahoma City offers many affordable parking options for visitors. Parking downtown is easier than you think! Downtown Oklahoma City, Inc. provides an interactive map to help guide you in selecting parking options. Click here to see it!
- There are parking meters along Ron Norick, Reno & Hudson. These meters charge $1 for 60 minutes, o$.50 for 15 minutes. All parking zones have a 2-hour minimum. The meters are in effect from 8am-6pm Monday thru Friday, free on Saturday, Sunday, and holidays.
- The former Cox parking garage located at 1 Myriad Gardens has 947 total spaces and 24 ADA accessible spaces. Daily pricing is $10.
- The Sheridan Walker parking garage located at 501 West Sheridan on the corner of Sheridan and Walker has 1116 available spaces and 28 ADA accessible spaces. Daily pricing varies from $2/hour or $10/day.
- Visit Parking OKC for maps and rates of Downtown Parking.
- American Parking owns two lots to the south of the Crystal Bridge. If there is an event downtown, these lots are open to the public for parking. Fees vary. If there is not an event downtown, the lots remain closed. You may inquire about renting the lots for your event at the American Parking Oklahoma City offices located at 221 Robert S. Kerr Ave. Ph: 1-800-359-5219 or visit www.americanparking.com
Use the OKC Streetcar Service
The Myriad Botanical Gardens is located at Reno and Robinson in downtown Oklahoma City. All-day parking is available on Sheridan Avenue. Two-hour parking is available on S.W. 2nd and Harvey avenues.