Hours & Admission
The Crystal Bridge Conservatory IS CLOSED for renovation. Reopening fall 2022.
- Visitor Information Center
Tuesday-Saturday, 10am-5pm; Sunday, noon-5pm. CLOSED Mondays.
- Myriad Botanical Gardens Outdoor Grounds
Open daily: 6am-11pm
- Children’s Garden
Open daily: 9am-dusk (sunset)
- Mo’s Carousel
Closed for the Season. Reopening mid-May
- Water Features – The Thunder Fountain and the Seasonal Water Plaza
Closed for the season
- The Myriad Botanical Gardens outdoor grounds are FREE
Mo’s Carousel Hours
- Mo’s Carousel is CLOSED for the season. Reopens mid-May.
- Admission: $3 per person
The Crystal Bridge Tropical Conservatory is ADA accessible to the first and third levels. An elevator located in the South Lobby is available to get to the third floor. Once on the third level guests can take the catwalk to the north side, then return to the elevator to go to the first level. The exterior grounds are ADA.
Service Dogs Only
No pets are allowed in the Crystal Bridge Conservatory. Dogs are allowed on the outdoor grounds and in the dog park.
No firearms or weapons allowed on the property.
No scooters allowed inside the Myriad Gardens
- The Myriad Gardens is a no-ride zone for scooters. You will notice this on the map that is provided within the Lime app. Violators will receive up to $182 fines. Scooters cannot be ridden on any city sidewalks and in particular inside the Myriad Botanical Gardens. Thank you for understanding this rule.