Hours & Admission
The Crystal Bridge Conservatory IS CLOSED for renovation. Reopening fall 2022. Learn more here.
- Crystal Bridge Visitor Lobby
Tuesday-Saturday, 10am-5pm; Sunday, noon-5pm. CLOSED Mondays.
- Myriad Botanical Gardens Outdoor Grounds
Open daily: 6am-11pm
- Mo’s Carousel
Wednesday & Thursday, 12-5pm
Closed Monday and Tuesday
- Water Features – The Thunder Fountain and the Seasonal Water Plaza
Open daily, 10am-8pm
No admission for both fountains
- The Myriad Botanical Gardens outdoor grounds are FREE
- Mo’s Carousel is $3 per person. Free for Family PLUS Members. Become a member today!
The Crystal Bridge Tropical Conservatory is ADA accessible to the first and third levels. An elevator located in the South Lobby is available to get to the third floor. Once on the third level guests can take the catwalk to the north side, then return to the elevator to go to the first level. The exterior grounds are ADA.
No firearms or weapons allowed on the property.
No scooters allowed inside the Myriad Gardens
- The Myriad Gardens is a no-ride zone for scooters. You will notice this on the map that is provided within the Lime app. Violators will receive up to $182 fines. Scooters cannot be ridden on any city sidewalks and in particular inside the Myriad Botanical Gardens. Thank you for understanding this rule.