Hours & Admission
The Crystal Bridge Conservatory IS CLOSED for renovation. Reopening fall 2022. Learn more here.
- Crystal Bridge Visitor Lobby
ATTENTION: The Lobby is CLOSED until further notice due to construction.
Closed Mondays. Tuesdays-Saturdays, 10am-5pm. Sunday, 12-5pm.
- Myriad Botanical Gardens Outdoor Grounds
Open daily: 6am-11pm
- Mo’s Carousel
Open during Pumpkinville, daily 10am-5pm October 8-24
- Children’s Garden Special Event
Featuring Pumpkinville, October 8-24. Cost is $8 per person. FREE for members and children 2&under.
- Water Features – The Thunder Fountain and the Seasonal Water Plaza
CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
The Crystal Bridge Tropical Conservatory is ADA accessible to the first and third levels. An elevator located in the South Lobby is available to get to the third floor. Once on the third level guests can take the catwalk to the north side, then return to the elevator to go to the first level. The exterior grounds are ADA.
No firearms or weapons allowed on the property.
No scooters allowed inside the Myriad Gardens
- The Myriad Gardens is a no-ride zone for scooters. You will notice this on the map that is provided within the Lime app. Violators will receive up to $182 fines. Scooters cannot be ridden on any city sidewalks and in particular inside the Myriad Botanical Gardens. Thank you for understanding this rule.