The centerpiece of the 15-acre Myriad Botanical Gardens is the Crystal Bridge Conservatory, home to thousands of beautifully displayed tropical and desert plantings. Within the 13,000 square feet, you will discover 750 varieties of plants, a cascading waterfall and a sky bridge to experience stunning views into the tropical forest.
Its unique design has earned attention and praise in the architectural community. It is 224 feet long, 70 feet in diameter, and is covered by 3,028 sections of translucent, double-layered acrylic panels. The Conservatory includes 13,000 square feet of the plant display area in two distinct climates: the Tropical Wet Zone, which is at the south end and is watered daily; and the Tropical Dry Zone at the north end which receives water from April through September, followed by drought from November through March. Some 750 varieties of plants and multiple waterfalls cascading from a total of 35 feet round out the spectacular features of the Conservatory.
- Monday-Saturday: 9am-5pm
- Sunday: 11am-5pm
Closed for these Holidays
- Thanksgiving Day, Thursday, November 28
- Christmas Day, Wednesday, December 25
- Adults: $8
- Seniors (62+) $7
- Active Military $7
- Students (13-19 or w/ valid college ID) $7
- Children (4-12) $5
- FREE Children (3 & Under)
- FREE Myriad Gardens Foundation Members (Become a member today!)
- Groups (10+): $6 adults; $4 children (4-12)
ILLUMINATIONS: A Starry Starry Night light show for the holidays
- Crystal Bridge Conservatory plus exterior lighting
- November 27, 2019 through January 5, 2020
- Wednesdays through Sundays, 6-9pm
- Holiday Hours: Closed Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
- BLACKOUT DATE: Saturday, December 7
- $6 for members; $8 for nonmembers; Children 2 and under are free
The Crystal Bridge Tropical Conservatory is ADA accessible to the first and third levels. An elevator located in the South Lobby is available to get to the third floor. Once on the third level guests can take the catwalk to the north side, then return to the elevator to go to the first level. The exterior grounds are ADA.