Youth and Family
- Wednesdays, 10am – starts back September 8 through September 29
- Off the month of October, starting back October 27
- Children’s Garden Porch or Visitor Lobby (depending on the weather)
- Best for ages 2-5, siblings welcome
Reading Wednesday features a nature-themed story-time, interactive song and small craft. Books are nature-themed and selected based on the season. Walkups welcome.
- October 8-24, 10am-5pm daily
- Children’s Garden
- FREE for members
- $8 per person, free for ages 2&under
Pumpkinville has become an anticipated attraction that celebrates pumpkins, mums and so much more of everything beloved about fall. This year’s theme is the Wizard of Oz – “There’s no place like Pumpkinville.” Throughout three weeks in October, more than 30,000 visitors explore a mini-village made out of pumpkins, gourds, haystacks, cornstalks, and mums. There are lots of hand-crafted games, activities, entertainment, unlimited rides on Mo’s Carousel, and special treats.