- Crystal Bridge Conservatory plus exterior lighting
- November 27, 2019 through January 5, 2020
- Wednesdays through Sundays, 6-9pm
- Holiday Hours: Closed Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
- $6 for members; $8 for nonmembers; Children 2 and under are free
Presented by OGE Energy Corp.
Sponsored by Devon Energy, Downtown OKC Partnership, Delta Dental Oklahoma, R.K. Black Inc., E.L. and Thelma Gaylord Foundation, Absentee Shawnee Tribe, Tinker Federal Credit Union, Lopez Foods, Floyd’s RV, Platt College, and Colcord Hotel.
Our immersive light installation celebrating the holidays returns to the Crystal Bridge Conservatory Wednesday, November 27. The entire Bridge serves as a canvas for moving lights choreographed to music, inviting visitors inside for a curated and creative experience. Inspiration for this year’s show is the swirling blue and gold images of the painting The Starry Night, by Vincent Van Gogh.
Illuminations: Starry Starry Night will be designed to capture the unique lighting of a winter sky. Features this year include a lighted tunnel along the upper walkway and a planetarium feel in the area on the west side of the Bridge called the Oculus Room. Highlighted in this experience are the rare and beautiful plants inside the Conservatory.
A must-see event for the entire family, Illuminations: Starry Starry Night is sure to become a holiday tradition in downtown Oklahoma City.
ILLUMINATIONS: STARRY STARRY NIGHT EVENTS
All entertainment during regular hours is from 6:30-8:30pm.
- November 30 Sugar Plum Fairy
- December 1 Nutcracker
- December 7 Reindeer
- December 8 Elf on a shelf
- December 14 Anna and Elsa
- December 15 Reindeer
- December 20 Platt College-Cookie Decorating
- December 21 Hooplahoma and Elf WINTER SOLSTICE
- Christian Pearson Trio performs for Winter Solstice, 6-8:30pm
- December 22 Mrs. Claus
- December 28 Meet Olaf
- December 29 Sugar Plum Fairy
- December 31 New Year’s Eve, last entry at 9pm
- January 1 Snow Globe Ballerina