EPIC Plant Sale Resources
Thank you for purchasing a little bit of history and supporting Myriad Botanical Gardens! We hope the plants you purchased thrive and bring you joy for many years to come. Below are some resources to find out a bit more about your plants and how to care for them.
- Missouri Botanical Garden plant finder – Great resource out of Missouri Botanical Garden. Very helpful for both garden plants in your yard and neighborhood but also tropical plants.
- Googling or using Wikipedia can actually be a great place to start!
- Myriad Gardens garden explorer – Garden Explorer enables you to access our entire database of plants from all 15 acres of outdoor gardens and the Crystal Bridge Tropical Plant Conservatory in an easy to use format! It can be used to explore our plant collection in a variety of ways.
- Oklahoma Cactus and Succulent Society – Very active group based in Oklahoma! Their website has information about cactus and succulent, as well as additional resources. They also host a variety of events during the year.
- Oklahoma Orchid Society – Another active group based in Oklahoma focused on orchids. They have resources and host events and meetings.
- iNaturalist website and app – The iNaturalist app can be downloaded on iPhones or Android systems. It is helpful for plant (and even animal!) identification.
Also feel free to reach out to one of our expert Crystal Bridge Conservatory horticulture staff with further questions: Roberta at firstname.lastname@example.org, Nate at email@example.com or Lisa at firstname.lastname@example.org.