While our public events and programs are put on hold, members of the Public Events and Education departments at Myriad Botanical Gardens remain committed to fulfilling our mission of “offering year-round horticultural, cultural and recreational programs and events for all.”
Week 1: Nature
- Experiment: Traveling Water
- Finding Calm
- Handwashing Poem
- Coloring with Tree Leaves
- Listen to these great nature-themed tunes on our specially made Spotify list.
Week 2: The Rainforest
- Take an educational walk through the Crystal Bridge Tropical Conservatory with Lily
- Make a Palm Tree Craft
- Learn the Layers of the Rainforest
Week 3: Ponds
- Facebook live chat with Princess Tiana from Project Princess
- Log Discovery video
- Craft: Paper Plate Ponds
- Activity: Origami Flipping Frogs
- Wiggle like a worm, hop like a frog, sway like a lily pad to this pond themed Spotify playlist as we float into the weekend!
Week 4: Pollinators
- Citizen Science: Pollinator Count
- Spotify—Listen while you are completing the upcoming activities for Pollinator week!
- Craft: Bee Hotels
- Activity: Pipe Cleaner Pollinators
- Poem: Caterpillar by Christina Rossetti
This content was brought to you by Myriad Botanical Gardens staff.
Please consider supporting the gardens through subscribing to our newsletter, membership, or donation.