Give to the Annual Fund
The awesome generosity of our donors at all levels has made the Myriad Botanical Gardens one of the most beautiful, active and engaging public spaces in the country. Your generosity during the last five years has allowed us to foster community, enrich education and create beauty for our city. And we are just getting started. With your gift to the Annual Fund, we can continue our aspiration to be the best public garden we can be, for you.
With your continued support, there’s no limit to what Myriad Botanical Gardens can achieve.
Please make your gift to the Myriad Botanical Gardens Annual Fund today. Here’s an idea of what your contribution can mean:
- A two-for-one match to our challenge grant opportunity = any amount.
- Eight bags of soil for our potted plants = $25
- Five flats of pansies for fall and winter = $50
- Ten books for the Children Garden Library =$100
- Three hundred tulip bulbs for spectacular spring displays = $250
- Help with popular events including Pumpkinville and Garden School = $500
- Assisting with educational programs and horticultural interns = $1000