Come tour the Gardens! Our 15-acre urban oasis features magnificent plants from all over! Whether alone or as part of a group, you will enjoy the beauty of the Gardens, expand your plant knowledge and receive personalized service from our friendly staff.
We welcome school tours, adult tours and more. When making your reservation, please specify if you would like a guided tour. Guided tours are subject to availability Monday – Friday and must be scheduled at least two weeks in advance.
“I am so excited that my school got another grant to come to your wonderful program on the rainforest again! We came last year and loved it! “ Megan Schmidt, First Grade Teacher, Heritage Trails Elementary
Adult & Student Groups
- To book your tour fill out our Group Visit Request Form. Once it’s submitted, you will be contacted to complete your booking. Due to the heavy request volume, please allow 3-5 business days for a response.
- Adult Guided Tours – Group tours, led by Garden Guides, are offered by reservations made at least two weeks in advance. To book a guided tour, groups must have a minimum of 10 people. For questions about adult guided tours, contact Lori Coats at (405) 445-7087 or email email@example.com
- School Groups Tours & Programs – The Gardens has many creative options to help students grow their minds. To book a student guided tour, groups must have a minimum of 10 students and book two weeks in advance. For questions about children’s guided tours, contact Lily Christman, (405) 445-5162 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Self-Guided Tours – Whether you have a lot of time or a little time to spend at the Gardens, our self-guided tour is a great alternative to explore the Gardens at your own pace. To ensure availability, we recommend that all groups larger than 15 people schedule in advance. To book an adult self guided tour contact Lori Coats at (405) 445-7087 or email email@example.com To book a children’s self-guided tour contact Lily Christman at (405) 445-5162 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The below pricing reflects group rate and includes admission to the Crystal Bridge Conservatory. For every 10 kids you bring, 2 adults receive free admission.
- Guided Tour
- Adults/seniors/students/active military: $7
- Children (4-12): $5
- Self-Guided Tour
- No additional fee besides admission
- School Program
- Guided Scavenger Hunt: $5
- REAP and Plants We Eat: $6.50
Shortly after you schedule your visit, you will receive an email including your tour confirmation, Myriad Botanical Gardens map and parking information. Please review this information carefully and notify Myriad Botanical Gardens immediately if you need to make any changes or cancellations.
The Myriad Botanical Gardens is located at Reno and Robinson in downtown Oklahoma City. All day parking is available on Sheridan Ave. Two-hour parking is available on SW 2nd and Harvey avenues. Metro Transit’s Road Scholars program is a great option for getting students to and from the Gardens. At only $.60 per students, it’s economical, too. For more information, log on to www.gometro.org or call (405) 235-RIDE.
Please check out our Frequently Asked Questions page to hopefully answer any further inquiries you have about group tours or school programs.