Scissortail Park is a 70-acre urban oasis extending from the core of downtown Oklahoma City to the shore of the Oklahoma River. Design plans for the park call for everything from a cafe and sports facilities to a tranquil lake and nature walks. The Skydance Bridge will connect the north section of the park to the south section.
- Project budget: $132 million
- Construction: Under way on the north section with scheduled completion in 2019; South section scheduled completion in 2021.
- Size: 40-acre north section, 30-acre south section.
- Location: The north section of the park extends from the new Oklahoma City Boulevard south to Interstate 40, and from S Hudson Avenue east to S Robinson Avenue. The south section is bordered on the north by I-40, extending south to SW 10 between S Walker Avenue and Robinson, and to SW 15 between S Harvey Avenue and Robinson. Click here to see a map of the north section.
- Plans: Download and watch a presentation about the north section’s final plans and specifications.
Kimberly Lowe, Chairwoman
Michael Dover, Vice Chairman
Jane Jayroe Gamble