Photo & Film Policy
We invite you to take photographs and video of the outdoor grounds and inside the Crystal Bridge Tropical Conservatory. We hope you will take a moment to familiarize yourself with our photo/video guidelines and policies. These policies are in place to ensure the safety and enjoyment of all visitors to the Myriad Botanical Gardens. The permit and fee are for inside the Crystal Bridge only. You do not need to fill out the permit for exterior photos!
Film Shoot/Videography Permit Application for Interior Shots Only
Please complete the following information, sign, date and send back to the rental manager at earliest convenience. PLEASE NOTE: If you are taking family/senior, etc. portraits on the exterior grounds, you don’t need to fill out the permit. Download the Myriad Gardens Filmography Permit
- Pathways must remain clear at all times, normal public traffic flow should not be disturbed and photo/film shoot should not in any way interfere with the Myriad Botanical Gardens normal operations.
- Photographers and models are not allowed in planted areas/beds or water features.
- No smoking is permitted in the Crystal Bridge Tropical Conservatory, dressing rooms or restroom areas.
- Plants (indoor and outdoor) must not be bent, broken, turned or repositioned. Plant labels or other signage must not be removed, turned or altered. Any damage to plant materials, signs or other Myriad Botanical Gardens property must be replaced within one week following the photography/film session at the expense of the permit holder.
- If electrical service is required, please notify MBG rental manager when reserving your permit so that appropriate power sources may be identified in advance.
- Limited dressing room space is available on a first-come, first-serve basis to those who obtain a photography permit.
We request copies of all published material depicting the Myriad Botanical Gardens and Crystal Bridge Tropical Conservatory. Photo credit lines should read:
MYRIAD BOTANICAL GARDENS, OKLAHOMA CITY, OK.
Images of the Crystal Bridge Tropical Conservatory or Myriad Botanical Gardens cannot be used for resale or commercial purposes without prior written approval of the Myriad Gardens Foundation Executive Director.
All aspects of any photography taken on the grounds of the Myriad Botanical Gardens (indoor or outdoor), including but not limited to clothing and props, should be appropriate for the general public and guests of all ages.
The Myriad Botanical Gardens reserves the right to cancel or terminate a shoot at any time, even if a permit has been obtained, if director or any of the attending crew members are not abiding by photo guidelines and Myriad Botanical Gardens policies.
Members of the media are welcome to take photos or videotape on the Myriad Botanical Gardens premises (including inside the Crystal Bridge), but must provide advanced notice to the Leslie A. Spears, Director of Marketing and Communication by calling (405) 445-7091.