Crystal Bridge Tropical Conservatory
The Crystal Bridge Tropical Conservatory’s unique design has earned attention and praise in the architectural community. It is 224 feet long, 70 feet in diameter, and is covered by 3,028 sections of translucent, double-layered acrylic panels. The Conservatory includes 13,000 square feet of plant display area in two distinct climates: the Tropical Wet Zone, which is at the south end and is watered daily; and the Tropical Dry Zone at the north end which receives water from April through September, followed by drought from November through March. Some 2,000 varieties of plants and a 35-foot waterfall round out the spectacular features of the Conservatory.
- Monday-Saturday: 9am-5pm
- Sunday: 11am-5pm (after Labor Day-May 31)
- Sunday: 11am-6pm (June 1-Labor Day)
- Sundays in December, Free Admission, 6-9pm only.
- Adults: $7
- Seniors (62+) $6
- Active Military $6
- Students (13-19 or w/ valid college ID) $6
- Children (4-12) $4
- FREE Children (under 4)
- FREE Myriad Gardens Foundation Members (Become a member today!)
- Groups (10+): $5 adults; $3 children (4-12)