Join us in the Meinders Terrace for an intimate dinner under the stars Friday, July 28, 7-9pm. Chef Ryan Parrott from Picasso Café is whipping up a Summer Vegetarian Dinner. Limited seating is available; please register by Thursday, July 27. Dining is in our beautiful Meinders Terrace, located on the north side, off Sheridan Avenue. Cost is Members $65; Nonmembers $75. Must be 21 or older to attend: Wine included thanks a generous donation from the Arnall Family Foundation.
Menu for the evening includes the following:
- King Oyster Mushroom Scallop: kale pine nut risotto, charred scallion, pickled radish and aged balsamic
- Heirloom Tomato-Asiago Bisque: truffled eggplant frites and basil oil
- Panzanella: Artisan bread, burrata and roasted bell
- Spaghetini: pistachios, dill, charred tomato and goat cheese
- Saffron Panna Cotta: brandy poached peaches, lavender roasted fig and honey cardamom fluid gel