#OptOutside Oklahoma set for Sunday, April 22
#OptOutside Oklahoma, presented by Fowler, will inspire you to get outside, breathe in some fresh air and reconnect with Mother Nature and all her splendor. This event on Sunday, April 22 from noon to 5 p.m. on the Great Lawn and Band Shell is designed to help people take a break from the high-tech world and rediscover the great outdoors by featuring some of the best options for camping and RV life.
Visitors will get to explore new and vintage trailers and airstreams on the Great Lawn, where outdoor life vignettes will include tents, chairs, cooking gear and bikes to bring along on your journeys. Water sports enthusiasts will enjoy the paddle boarding demonstration on the lake.
Bike lessons with Spokies/Ride OKC, SUP Yoga demonstrations with This Land Yoga, compass reading techniques and a fantastic group of vendors will bring outdoor living to the center of the city.
Workshops and scheduled programs for the day
- 12-2pm Wine and Palette “Life is Good”
- 1-1:30pm SUP Yoga demo with This Land Yoga and Flat Tide
- 1:30-2pm How to ride a bike with Spokies and Ride OKC
- 2-2:30pm How to train for a marathon with OKC Runner
- 3:30-4pm How to ride a bike with Spokies and Ride OKC
On the North Plaza
- Fowler Toyota will have their decked out vintage Tacoma and new Tacoma to display side by side, as well as a kid’s campground for visitors to enjoy.
- Face Painting with Moonflower Face & Body Art
- Downtown Library
- Camp Fire Heart of Oklahoma
- OKC Beautiful
- Sierra Club
- Earth Rebirth
- Homma Camp Co.
- Land Run Alpacas
- Oklahoma Archeological
- OCU TriBeta
- Metz and Daughters
- Bass Pro Shop / Cabela’s
- Whole Foods Market
- Ride OKC
- Schlegel Bicycles
- This Land Yoga
- Flat tide
- OKC Boathouse Foundation
- OK Runner
- En Root Mobile Barbershop Co.- haircuts onsite
- Healthy Hippo
- Let’s Do Greek
- Wicked Hangry
- Kona Ice