Living Wreath Class:
- “Loved the class!” –Halston Hendley
- “Wonderful! I loved it all! The tea and Christmas music was so fun!” –Jenn Rader
- “Perfect!” –Sheila Wilson
- “Loved it!” –Annie Chang
- “This is a great hands-on class. We not only got great instruction on stamp making but ideas for creative cards and displays. I would recommend a class with Cecilia! She is a patient, experienced and engaging instructor.” –Angi Tilley
Hot Chocolate for Adults: From Bean to Bar to First Sip
- Saturday, February 11, 2 – 3pm
- Terrace Room
- Instructor: Lori Coats, Myriad Gardens Volunteer Coordinator and owner of My Raggedy Herbs
- Members $12; Nonmembers $15
- For ages 14 and up
- Register by Tuesday, February 7
Join us for this hands-on class and learn all about chocolate – where it grows, how it’s made once it’s plucked from the chocolate (Cacao) tree and how it’s turned into cocoa for the luscious drink. Discover how to set up a phenomenal hot chocolate bar all while sipping and mixing your own decadent creations. Take home new recipes and ideas that will make you the envy of every hot cocoa lover.
Senior Day Out at the Gardens: All About Lavender
- Thursday, February 23, 10am – 1pm
- Crystal Bridge, Terrace Room and
- Water Plaza Room
- Members $10; Nonmembers $12
- Ages 62+
- Register by Wednesday, February 22, noon
Join us at the Gardens for a fun day away from the house and the cold weather. We will offer guided tours of the Crystal Bridge Tropical Conservatory, and a presentation on lavender from Children’s Garden Manager, Abby Curry. This month’s topic is All About Lavender. Widely known for its scent and beauty in the garden, it’s not only a great draw for pollinators, but can also be used for a variety of home and cooking purposes. Each participant will make a lavender sachet to take home. Wrap up the day with some light refreshments and prizes—come ready to win!
Gardens Walking Tour
- Saturday, February 25, Leaves at 10am
- South Lobby and Garden Grounds
- Walkups Welcome!
- Last Saturday of the month
Join us to expand your Oklahoma plant knowledge and get great ideas for your yard. Each month changes as the plants grow through the seasons; in January and March we’ll discuss plants for water conservation and in February we’ll highlight plants for color. Can’t make it for the guided tour? Pick up a self-guided handout in our South Lobby.
Yoga in the Gardens
- Tuesdays, February 5:45pm
- No late arrivals after 5:50pm
- Meet in the South Lobby for check-in
- Members FREE, Nonmembers $10
- Must be at least 11 years-old to participate
This is a great all-levels class led by Lisa Woodard. Class participants should bring a yoga mat and water. Classes will meet in the south lobby for check-in each week. Drop in for a session or two or enjoy the entire series!