International Mud Day for Kids
Date(s) - 06/29/2017
11:00 am - 2:00 pm
Location: The Pavilion
Thursday, June 29, 11am-2pm
International Mud Day
- Great Lawn and Bandshell
- Register by Wednesday, June 28 at noon
- 11am-2pm Best for ages 2-12, all ages welcome!
- NEW: 6-8pm Best adults, all ages welcome! Visit this page to register for the 6-8pm portion.
- Members: $5 per participant, adults accompanying their children are FREE
- Nonmembers: $10 per participant, adults accompanying their children are FREE
Come experience the magnificence of MUD and you’ll see why playing in the dirt is proven to make you happier, healthier and even smarter. We’ll make mud pies, mud cupcakes, mud creatures and so mud more! You can even roll in the mud if the spirit moves you. House of Clay is donating clay for some “make and takes” like seed bombs and nature stamps. A rinsing area will be available, but remember to wear your play clothes and shoes. You will get dirty!
The creators of International Mud Day wanted to find a way to help everyone feel closer to the Earth and each other—so grab your friends and your grungy clothes and come play in the mud with us! Embrace your inner child making mud pies, mud masks and get close to the Earth. Bring a picnic or enjoy food from our line-up of food trucks.