Adventure Week: Mad Science Monday
Date(s) - 03/13/2017
10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Location: The Pavilion
Monday, March 13 through Thursday, March 16, 10am – 2pm
This registration is for Mad Science Monday!
Adventure Week at the Gardens: Mad Science Monday
- Pavilion & Lawn, Children’s Garden and Crystal Bridge
- Member: Children $13; Member Adult FREE
- Nonmember: Children $18; Nonmember Adult $8
- Parents must accompany their child during all activities.
The weather is warming, the sun is shining and the flowers are blooming! Come celebrate Spring Break with us. Each day we will have hands-on activities and workshops under the pavilion and pavilion lawn. Join us inside the Crystal Bridge Tropical Conservatory Discovery Room to find your inner builder, scientist, or detective. Then try your luck at our scavenger hunt inside the Crystal Bridge Tropical Conservatory that houses more than 2,500 plants. End the afternoon with a trip to our outdoor Children’s Garden. Food trucks will be onsite during the lunch hour.
Mad Science Monday
- 10am-2pm Outdoor Activities
- 10am-2pm Inflatable Colon from Stevenson Cancer Center
- 10-11am Museum of Osteology onsite
- 11am-12pm Brittany Benson Bug Presentation
- 11am-12pm Snack provided by Whole Foods OKC
10am-2pm Pavilion Lawn Activities
- Imagination Playground Blocks
- Garden Games
10am-12pm Discovery Room
- Fake Snow Sensory Activity
- Electric Dough Activity with Children’s Garden Manager Abby Curry
- Magnet Station
12-2pm Crystal Bridge Scavenger Hunt
Food Trucks for Monday include Parking Lot Party and Bacon N Cakin’.
The rest of the week!